Mrs. Karrips art room
My name is Mrs. Karrip. I have been teaching for about 8 years. I taught in Muskegon at a charter school for K-5 before this. Before that, I was a graphic designer and received both my Graphic design degree and my Art teacher certification from Kendall college of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, MI.
I am Married (25 years) and I have 3 kids. I have 2 boys and 1 girl (in that order).
Donate to our Art Program
Our department would not be able to function without the support from our students and parents. We are always working to update our materials and equipment so that students can create their best work! Contact me about this anytime.
Art room needs for 2019/20
- Plastic bags for clay any type of plastic bag
- Black sharpies all sizes.
- 20 Plastic water cups - 12 Ounce Deli Food Saver/Meal Prep Containers
- 10 House paint size brushes 3-4 inch size
These could be made by someone: (See images at bottom of page)
- 12x12 boards (50 of them) 1/4 (1/4CAT) x 4 x 8 Hardboard Panel (Masonite)
- 20 Table top easels 12" or 24" (Made by someone and donated)
- 40 expired/used old plastic gift cards (to cut up for a clay tool)
- 40 Large eye blunt needles
Monster project 2019- Thanks for allowing my high schoolers to create your students drawing in 3D Mrs. Pummel and your 2019 second graders.
Table top easel
Expired plastic cards