- Just a friend;y reminder that Monday, December 9th is a half say for students.
- I was so happy to see so many familiar faces at Cubs Night In on Friday! What a fun night!
- Please be sure to contact Mrs. Anna if you're able to help with the holiday party!
- Quaver codes are updated below.
- This week's optional spirit week themes:
Dec. 9 – 13
- Mustache Monday
- Twisted Tuesday (teachers dress like students/students like teachers)
- Wicked Wednesday - Heroes and Villains (Are you a hero or a villain? You decide and dress like your favorite hero or your favorite villain)
- Throwback Thursday (Dress in your favorite decade)
- Footie Friday (Wear your favorite PJs - no slippers please)
Bonus Day!!! Friday, Dec. 20th
- Tacky Sweater Day! Wear your favorite tacky holiday or winter gear!
Reading: Comprehension with fiction and non fiction text through creating mental images and visualization.
Phonics/Phonemic Awareness: short vs long vowels
Writing: Writing more bold beginnings to be able to "hook" our readers
Math: adding and subtracting doubles (4+4=8 and 8-4=4), number combinations whose sum equal 10, and near doubles (if I know 4+4=8 then I know 4+5=9 because 5 is 1 more than 4 and 9 is one more than 8) *near doubles tend to be tricky.
Science: the sun, location of the sun
- December 9 - Student half day
- December 19 - Winter Party 1:00-2:00 *Anna Gooden will be sending you information about this.
- December 21 - January 5 - Winter Break Enjoy your family and friends!
- January 24 - Scholastic Book Orders due
Visit the Cub Chronicle for more important information such as how YOU can help our PTA just buy purchasing thing on Amazon! Register your account with CTES!
Attention picture lovers!
*THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ADDED PICTURES TO THE ALBUM!
I have now created a Google Album to put photos in for the entire year! I will update it weekly, however, you will have access to all of the photos I have taken throughout the year. If you have been in the class or on a field trip and would like to share your photos, please add them to this album. https://photos.app.goo.gl/86AVBYwM3mVQZGen8