Wellness Done Right
What We Do
We work with schools to help increase job performance, reduce stress, & optimize health for their employees through our wellness program.
Our Wellness Program
Is carefully curated with targeted lessons and activities that go in a particular logical order, step by step for 12 months. This is a purposeful and progressive program for employee learning, engagement, and development. Not only will they have resources for learning but a "game plan" for action! We follow 5 S's here: simple, segmental, sequential, strategic, and supported.
How It Works
1. Easy-to-use online platform
They start by telling me all about themselves, including their goals, health challenges, and daily routine. From there, I’ll customize their entire program and we’ll start the proven 12-month coaching process.
2. Small yet powerful habits to improve everyday life
Along with their nutrition habits, we’ll work together to create and practice healthy habits across every aspect of their life: from sleep and stress-management to movement and mindfulness. These new habits will help them feel more calm, confident, and prepared for each day—no matter what life throws at them.
3. Simple nutrition habits and daily check-ins
Every day, they’ll get a lesson and a nutrition or lifestyle habit to practice. They can either read the daily lesson or listen to it. We’ll practice a new nutrition habit every two weeks, with every lesson designed to help them get results.
4. Personal coaching and detailed progress checking
I’ll check in with each individual frequently to see how they’re doing and to answer any questions they have. Also, they can message me whenever they need. The program also tracks everything from their measurements to their habits throughout the year, so they can see just how much progress they’ve made.
GOOD HEALTH IS GOOD BUSINESS
Employees Will Receive
- A structured wellness program focusing on nutrition, sleep, stress-management, mindset, overall healthy living, & exercise
- They will have their own personalized wellness profile they can access on any device
- Strategic healthy practices delivered daily
- Well designed exercise programs customized to the employee's skill level, goals, time available, & location (at-home or gym)
- A coach to give feedback, make adjustments, & help keep each employee accountable
- Great prizes awarded throughout the program
- The program is designed for 12 months (every year we have an end-of-program celebration then welcome the new group)
- Protection of a school’s greatest asset - the employee
- Lower turnover & higher employee retention rates
- Lower insurance premiums
- Satisfy health insurance rewards
- Lower stress levels & fewer sick days
- Healthier & more productive working employees
- Higher self-esteem & greater team-building mentality
- Increased energy & vitality in the workplace
Hi! My name is Nicco Zenere. I am a certified trainer, nutritionist, health coach, & owner of Health Coaching HQ. I've always been amazed how nutrition & fitness can affect one's life. This passion led me to receive my degree in Kinesiology then become the Director of Fitness for The Biggest Loser. As I coached thousands of individuals & some celebrities I've noticed how their healthier lifestyles impacted the people around them for the better. As my mom and sister are teachers, their impact on their students is monumental. This influenced me to create a company that focused on this aspect. When teachers are healthy & happy the students, our future leaders, will thrive!