Class 1-2 at Emily Carr P.S.
Welcome to my website! Click the links along the top to navigate the pages.
Information will be updated regularly.
We are currently working on:
- Language - letter sounds, printing, writing in 'Writing Books' using invented spelling and word wall words, reading strategies will be introduced later this week (Stretchy Snake, Eagle Eye, Lips the Fish)
- Math - graphing
- Social Studies - roles and responsibilities, at home and at school
- Art - the elements of art will be introduced
- Learning Skills - current focus on Responsibility
- Science - coming soon
- Health - coming soon
- Learning Skills were introduced on Tuesday. Look for a yellow duotang on Friday. Please return the duotang on Monday.
- Please return library books each Tuesday
- Home Reading should be completed nightly (or as often as possible)