7e Immersion française
Salut!! My name is Madame Takman and I am teaching Grade Seven Science, Geography, History, and French. I have provided a basic outline of what my students will be learning this year but more curriculum information is available on the Ministry of Education website, Ontario curriculum.
If you wish to contact me, my email is email@example.com (the best way to contact me) or you may telephone the school at, 905-634-2311 and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.
Students are reminded to bring some means of recording homework, assignments, due dates, and marks received to every class. This will also be a valuable communication tool. I encourage my students to record their marks (using their preferred method) as they receive them. This way they will available for themselves and for parents at any time. Some examples of ways to record information: agenda, calendar, take picture with their phone, email themselves and parents, some type of notebook.
I am looking forward to a great year and encourage all my students to get involved in some of the extra-curricular activities offered!
- Be on time.
- Be prepared – bring agenda or equivalent, notebook or binder, text, pen, pencil, eraser, paper, calculator and any other required materials to class.
- Homework questions completed.
- No food, hats or gum. May have plain water.
- Technology may be used during class time for instructional purposes only and when invited to do so by the teacher. NOT to be used during nutrition breaks or in the hallways.
- Use appropriate language and behaviour.
- Respect yourself, your teachers, staff members, and other students.
- TRY YOUR BEST!!