Step 1: Complete The Online Application
Applications are now closed
Step 2: Interview
Interview Dates and Times have been assigned (Please contact the school if you have any further questions)
Applicant Interviews: (Parents and Students were notified via email/phone about the scheduled interview date and time on March 13, 2018)
- The next step in the application process is the student interview.
- Interviews will be scheduled for April 3, 2018, April 10, 2018 or April 14, 2018. Parents will be notified via phone or email if the selected date on the application was approved and the time of the interview.
- The interview will require applicants to answer questions from a team of SHECHS staff, current students and parents of current students/SCC Staff/HCHS Staff.
- During the interview time, the student will also complete a writing sample and a questionnaire.
- The interview is mandatory to continue your application process, but it does not guarantee admission to SandHoke.
- Below is an Interview Training presentation to help prepare students for the interview.
Interview Training Presentation-Parent Created
Step 3: Contract
SandHoke Admissions Acceptance Letters will be mailed to the first 100 students on the week of TBD.
- If you receive an admission acceptance letter, please open immediately and follow the instructions to return the contract and proof of Hoke County residency by the deadline.
- Signed contracts and proof of Hoke County residency must be returned in person to SandHoke Early College High School by the deadline. Do not return contracts to the middle school or via U.S. mail.
- If the required information is not returned by the deadline, then your student's seat will be rescinded.
- If you do not receive an acceptance letter, you will be placed on the waiting list.
Step 4: Freshmen Parent/ Student Bridge
Incoming Freshmen Student Bridge (Mandatory):
- June 11-13, 2018 from 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M
- Parents are responsible for transportation
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
- Gmail/PowerSchool/Volunteer Presentation
Incoming Freshmen Parent Bridge:
- June 1, 2018 or June 2, 2018
- Incoming parents will register for one of the dates upon the return of the contract letter.
- Space is limited each day for 50 parents.
- Link to Presentation
New Course Offerings:
- JROTC & Band will be offered to SHECHS at Hoke County High School beginning Fall 2016 semester.