Applications are now closed
Step 1: Complete The Online Application
- S/Y 2017 -2018 Admission Application Period (Rising 9th Grade Students)
- Application opens: October 31, 2016 (9:00 AM)
- Application closes: February 3, 2017 (Midnight)
Step 2: Complete The Applicant Survey/Questionnaire
Questionnaire will be taken during the Interview Date
Step 3: Interview
Admissions Applicant Interviews:
***Interview Letters Mailed to Applicant Home Address on TBD.***
- The application process is now closed.
- The next step in the application process is for all applicants to be interviewed by a SHECHS team.
- Interviews will be scheduled for February 16, 2017 & February 21, 2017.
- The interview will require applicants to answer questions from a team of SHECHS staff, current students and parents of current students/SCC Staff/HCHS Staff.
- The interview is mandatory to continue your application process, but it does not guarantee admission to SandHoke.
- All applicants will receive an interview letter with the date, time and interview tips early February 2017.
- Please view the Interview Training presentation to help prepare you for the interview.
Interview Training Presentation-Parent Created
Step 4: Contract
SandHoke Admissions Acceptance Letters will be mailed to the first 100 students on the week of April 24, 2017.
- If you receive an admission acceptance letter, please open immediately and follow the instructions to return the contract and proof of Hoke County residency by the deadline.
- Signed contracts and proof of Hoke County residency must be returned in person to SandHoke Early College High School by the deadline. Do not return contracts to the middle school or via U.S. mail.
- If the required information is not returned by the deadline, then your student's seat will be rescinded.
- If you do not receive an acceptance letter, you will be placed on the waiting list.
Step 5: Freshmen Parent/ Student Bridge
Incoming Freshmen Parent Bridge:
- June 2, 2017 or June 3, 2017
- Incoming parents will register for one of the dates upon the return of the contract letter.
- Space is limited each day for 50 parents.
- Link to Presentation
Incoming Freshmen Student Bridge (Mandatory):
New Course Offerings:
- JROTC & Band will be offered to SHECHS at Hoke County High School beginning Fall 2016 semester.