Health Education is a vital part of your life. More importantly, the knowledge, skills and behavior addressed in this 9 week course are crucial in the development of positive character. This course is focused on encouraging a lifetime of health and wellness.
- Notebook (1- ½ inch three ring binder)
- Writing instrument (pencil) Paper
- One piece of white poster board (22X28)
- Chromebook (Please make sure your chromebook is charged when you arrive to class)
Materials MUST be brought to class everyday.
- Daily Participation/Assignments: Students are expected to participate in class everyday.
- Students will lose points for not taking notes, not paying attention, not coming to class prepared, or not doing daily assignments.
- Daily Assignments: Small group projects, note checks, bellringers
- 50 points
- Tests will be given at the end of each unit of study and will count from 50- 100 points each.
- Projects will count 100 points
Students are responsible for any work they miss due to an absence. It is the student’s responsibility to find out what assignments were missed if an absence occurs.
- All rules in the school handbook apply
- Be prepared, in desk, and starting on bell ringers when the tardy bell rings.
- I will dismiss the students at the end of class. Please remain seated until dismissed.
- Be responsible for your own actions.
- DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IT.
- Be prepared for a fun filled 9 weeks of HEALTH☺