NCAA: Athletic Eligibility

If you want to play NCAA sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register for a Certification Account with the NCAA Eligibility Center. College-bound student-athletes in Division III can also create a Profile Page to receive important updates about being a student-athlete and preparing for college. Students who are not sure which division they want to compete in can create a Profile Page and transition to a Certification Account if they decide to play Division I or II sports.

The NCAA Eligibility Center works with you and your high school to help you prepare for life as a student-athlete. If you have questions about your eligibility or the registration process, please review their resources and frequently asked questions or call toll free at 1-877-262-1492. If you are planning on playing a Division I or II sport you should be communicating frequently with your coach and the athletic department.

Prospective athlets should plan to register with the NCAA during the spring of their Junior year.

NCAA Eligibility Center

Creating an Account

Guide for College Bound Student Athletes