I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Psychology at UC Davis.
My primary research interests are in syntax-lexical semantics interface, sentence processing, and language acquisition. I investigate these issues with various methods including eye-tracking, corpus study, and judgment tests. I am also interested in finding suitable paradigms for data collection and comparing statistical models for data analysis.
My current research topics include:
- processing of garden-path sentences
- argument structure of intransitive verbs
- Visual World Paradigm data modeling
- acquisition of relative clause
My previous research topics include:
- processing of unaccusative sentences and relative clauses
- prosody of intransitive sentences
I have a secondary interest in the syntax-prosody interface, including:
- modeling Mandarin tone sandhi variation
- Jinan Tone sandhi (fieldwork)
Department of Psychology
University of California, Davis
Davis, CA 95616