I am a graduate student in the Department of Linguistics at Harvard University.
My primary research interests are in syntax-lexical semantics interface, sentence processing, and language acquisition. I investigate these issues with various methods including eye-tracking, corpus study, and judgment tests. I am also interested in finding suitable paradigms for data collection and comparing statistical models for data analysis.
My current research topics include:
- processing of unaccusative sentences and relative clauses
- argument structure of intransitive verbs
- prosody of intransitive sentences
- acquisition of intransitive verbs (CHILDES corpus study)
I have a secondary interest in the syntax-prosody interface, including:
- modeling Mandarin tone sandhi variation
- Jinan Tone sandhi (fieldwork)
Department of Linguistics
Boylston Hall, 3rd Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138