Ways you can succeed in this class:
- Keep your binder organized, homework, and long-term project planning.
- Check the website and google classroom on a daily basis for class work and homework assignments.
- Seek help from me during advisory or brunch when confused about something.
- Make sure to make-up missing work by the two-day deadline after being absent.
- Make responsible choices. (Watch TV or do Spanish homework? DO SPANISH HOMEWORK!)
Tips of studying a foreign language:
- STUDY EVERYDAY
- DISTRIBUTE YOUR STUDY TIME
- LEARN ENGLISH GRAMMAR IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW IT.
- PRACTICE FOR TESTS
- ALWAYS HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- GET HELP IF YOU NEED IT