Become a Member
The Men of Hampton Park dedicate themselves to the betterment of their personal and family lives through fellowship, friendship, neighborhood involvement, and community services.
Keep an Eye on Hampton Park
From cleanup events to the occasional construction project, the Men's Club ensures that Hampton Park looks great at all times.
Support Our Community
We understand that Chesterfield County's community needs help. We raise funds and participate in local charity needs as often as possible.
Build Relationships with Neighbors
We hang out, get into trouble, and do some really stupid things every once in a while, all in the name of really getting to know our neighbors.
Charitable Donations History
The Hampton Park Men’s Club takes pride in its ability to raise money for charitable organizations. Since its first partnership with the Special Olympics back in 2006, the HPMC has raised $146,600 for worthy causes!
The charities supported are typically in place for three consecutive years or until a replacement is elected. For 2019-2021, the HPMC selected the Chesterfield Food Bank as its supported charitable organization. Below is a listing of those charities and donation amounts the HPMC raised each year:
- 2018 - Chesterfield Food Bank - $16,500
- 2017 - Chesterfield Food Bank - $14,500
- 2016 - Chesterfield Food Bank - $13,000
- 2015 - JDRF - $11,000
- 2014 - JDRF - $11,000
- 2013 - JDRF - $10,000
- 2012 - Autism Society of Central Virginia - $8,000
- 2011 - Autism Society of Central Virginia - $2,000
- 2010 - Autism Society of Central Virginia - $12,700
- 2009 - Winterpock PTA - $8,500
- 2007 - Special Olympics - $23,400
- 2006 - Special Olympics - $16,000
We stay busy throughout the year doing many different things, but our Signature Events are where we really shine. Take a look below and put them on your calendar. (Some events may not have dates scheduled yet)