PROFESSIONAL WATERPROOFING EXPERTISE
FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
- Walls absorb water from the ground
- High levels of humidity in the air
- External plaster flakes off
- Interior plaster and wall paint flake off
- Damaged furnishings and home goods
- Risk of mold formation
Buildings with underground walls require two types of waterproofing:
- Horizontal waterproofing - To guard gainst humidity rising within the walls
- Vertical waterproofing - To guard against humidity from wet soil penetrating the masonry laterally from outside
THE SOLUTION - NOVUSAN!
DRIES AND STAYS THAT WAY
Novusan is a hydrophobic (water repelling) impregnating agent that can be injected into structural walls in any condition, even those that are soaked with water. Novusan creates a water-repelling layer within the walls without sealing or clogging the construction material.
Due to its innovative composition (polymer dissolved in paraffin oil) after impregnation the walls are filled with nothing but a water-repellent polymer film. Impregnation with Novusan is an all-natural solution for walls to dry independently. It allows humidity to evaporate and releases the water from the bilding pores.
Novusan restores the balance of thermal insulation within the construction material and maintains the natural breathability of the structure.
- Brick walls and clinker masonry
- Quarry-stone walls
- Sandstone masonry
- Sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Lattice blocks and hollow block bricks
- Hydrophobic/Not soluble in water
- Ready-to-use mixture
- Low chemical consumption
- Spreads within walls efficiently
- Suitable for humidity levels of up to 99%
- Developed in Germany
- 25 year guarantee