Each August HCS New Teacher Orientation (NTO) that marks the beginning of the Teacher Induction Process for newly-hired staff.
- Begin to establish positive relationships with HCS staff who provide support and resources.
- Deepen understanding of effective strategies for creating a positive classroom environment and establishing positive relationships with students that increase student engagement and responsibility.
- Identify and engage in essential instructional planning and delivery information.
New to Profession and New To HCS teachers will receive information about:
- Access to resources for curriculum and instruction.
- Resources and benefits available to HCS employees.
- Policies and procedures relevant to their professional responsibilities.
SIGN INs and SURVEYS
Check the week's attendance here!
- Welcome to HCS Day Monday, August 14, 2017 Sign in link, Survey link
- Learning Environment Day Tuesday, August 15, 2017 Sign in link, Survey link
- CIA HQ and Teacher Evaluation Day Wednesday August 16, 2017 Sign in link, Survey link
- Brand New Teachers Day Thursday August 17, 2017 Sign in link, Survey link
- Monday August 20, 2017 Sign in link, Survey link
- (Self-Contained SpEd and Elementary) Tuesday August 21, 2017 Sign in link, Survey link
- Tech Session sign in http://bit.ly/2updayC
**If you want to leave tech feedback, include in the comments sections for Mon or Tue (depending on what day you attended.)