What is Edpuzzle:
A tool for allowing students to watch and engage with videos while the teacher gathers data throughout the lesson.
As teachers dive into the flipped classroom philosophy, EdPuzzle is the perfect enhancement tool for videos to be watched at home instead of eating up valuable class time.
Now you can even add your video to your Google Classrooms!
How Does It Work
Watch this video tutorial on Edpuzzle (Note: you do not have to use the Flipped Classroom model)
Task to get PD points
- Sign up for an Edpuzzle account using your google account
- Search Edpuzzle for a Video that pertains to what you teach
- Crop the video to your liking or use the entire clip
- Add an audio track/Voice over to elaborate on the video
- Add an audio note to enhance your video
- Insert at least 5 questions into your video. (Using the green “Quizzes” button)
To share your video, click on the Finish button (green button top right), click on Public Links. See image below.
Copy the link and paste it to the form below.