Return from Winter Break January 2
January 20 : School Closed- MLK Day
Use Tech @ Home!
- MobyMax- Great site for guiding kids in all subject area content. Pinpoints missing skill and helps close learning gaps with differentiated content generated for each individual child.
- Reflex: Full of games that students love, Reflex takes students at every level and helps them quickly gain math fact fluency and confidence. Develops reports which allows parents/ educators to monitor progress and celebrate success.
- Study Ladder- Math and ELA reinforcement and games!
- Quizlet- Practice unit vocabulary and spelling words through games, flashcards, matching and more!
- Learning Ally- Provides students who struggle to read due to a reading deficit with equitable access to all the books they need to and want to read, including curriculum-aligned text books and literature, popular fiction and more. With an extensive library of human-read audiobooks and a suite of educator tools and resources, we help struggling readers become engaged, independent learners.
Have questions about login information for specific sites? Please send an email and I will be happy to help you :)
There are many other free sites to help review skills at home! If you are interested in more suggestions feel free to connect with me.