INDOOR FLEA MARKET Registration
These tables have already been claimed! Get yours before time runs out!
Green = Available | Grey = Reserved
Indoor Exhibit Hall
- Thursday, June 7: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Friday, June 8: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hours of Operations:
- Friday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please read ALL of the following rules for this year's Indoor Flea Market:
- ALL registrations for the Indoor Flea Market must be done online. We cannot accept mailed or faxed orders.
- Each table registration comes with one FREE Admission Ticket. This does not include a ticket for the prize drawing. Entries for the prize drawing must be purchased separately through a general admission pass.
- Each Table is a 8-foot table and includes two chairs.
- There is a five (5) table limit.
- The Ham-Com Flea Market Director will determine the location for all vendors
- Purchasers will be notified of their table assignment at set-up.
- Commercial Sales will not be allowed from the Indoor Flea Market area. Vendors selling new equipment or otherwise substantially similar to Commercial Vendors must operate from the Commercial area of the event.
- Only service animals for special-needs attendees are allowed in the Event Center.
- Ham-Com reserves the right to change table locations and layout based on courtesy to special-needs Hams or other unforeseen situations.
- At check-in, each inside vendor will be given one color-coded badge per table purchased, which will allow access to the facility during set-up hours.
- Materials for sale or display must not be weapons or sexually offensive in nature.
- Damage caused to tables, chairs or building due to a failure of the vendor to protect from reasonable damage will be the responsibility of the vendor.
- Ham-Com will attempt to resolve any dispute in a fair manner. Event director decisions are final.
- Assuming or using tables not assigned to you is not permitted whether they are occupied or not.
- Tables may not be re-sold by a table holder without the knowledge of Ham-Com staff and documented on the table assignment log.
- Ham-Com fully supports and is committed to the objectives of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). We strive to provide equal opportunity to all ADA qualified persons who participate in Ham-Com.
- Each vendor will be provided Texas Sales Tax forms in their packet. Taxes are the responsibility of the vendor. Ham-Com does not collect or report taxes for vendors. By completing this purchase, vendor acknowledges their independent responsibilities for taxation purposes.