Haiku Ho'olaule'a & Flower Festival
Purpose: A huge celebration created to benefit our children. It’s a joint effort by Haiku School families, staff, alumni, Haiku School PTA, Haiku Community Association, community members, and the Haiku Boys and Girls Club.
Funds raised from this festival allow the Haiku School PTA to pay for enrichment programs including the following:
- Art Classes for all Gr. K-5 classes
- Creative Movement and dance with Ms. Mardi at Maui Dance Council
- Ukulele Lessons for 4th and 5th graders
- Drama Classes for Kindergarten with MAPA
- The PTA also partners with donors such as the Bendon Family Foundation to create science enrichment programs, and private donors to pay for technology
- Funds also help the library, special education, support after school intramural sports, assist the PCNC office, provide classroom allowances for our teachers to purchase classroom supplies and provide field trips for our students, etc.
For more information: Haiku Hoʻolauleʻa & Flower Festival
Volunteer . Donate . Sponsor . Attend