- Colossians 3:20 - Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
- John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Proverbs 15:1 - A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
- Galatians 6:4 - Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- 1 Timothy 4:12 - Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.
- 2 Chronicles 15:7 - But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.
- Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
- John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- James 1:12 - Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.
- Proverbs 20:11 - Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right.
- Colossians 3:23-24 - Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
- Proverbs 15:32 - He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.
- 1 Peter 1:13 - Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
- Recite any 10 of the colored belt verses and submit one verse for approval.