You will explore graphs, tables, and equations of quadratic functions to create a quadratic functions web. You will use the Zero Product Property to determine the x‑intercepts of a parabola. You will model and answer questions about everyday situations using quadratic functions.
- 5.1.1 Investigating the Graphs of Quadratic Functions (514)
- 5.1.2 Multiple Representations of Quadratic Functions (525)
- 5.1.3 Zero Product Property (533)
- 5.1.4 Writing Equations for Quadratic Functions (542)
- 5.1.5 Completing the Quadratic Web (549)
You will solve quadratic equations by completing the square and by applying the Quadratic Formula. You will determine the number of solutions to a quadratic equation and choose a strategy for solving based on the given equation.
- 5.2.1 Perfect Square Equations (557)
- 5.2.2 Completing the Square (568)
- 5.2.3 More Completing the Square (574)
- 5.2.4 Introduction to the Quadratic Formula (581)
- 5.2.5 Solving and Applying Quadratic Equations (589)
- 5.2.6 Introducing Complex Numbers (560)