Exploring Algebraic and GeometricRelationships
A “polygon bucket” will introduce you to a variety of basic polygons that you will describe, classify, and name according to their attributes, such as parallel sides and symmetry.
- 1.1.1 Attribute of Polygons (8)
- 1.1.2 More Attributes of Polygons (21)
You will apply the investigative process as you ask questions and make and test predictions. You will represent a pattern of growth using tables, graphs, and equations, and you will make connections between expressions and geometric models. You will identify and describe important features of graphs.
- 1.2.1 Making Predictions and Investigating Results (33)
- 1.2.2 Perimeters and Areas of Enlarging Patterns (41)
- 1.2.3 Area as a Product and a Sum (52)
- 1.2.4 Describing a Graph (64)
You will identify and prove relationships between pairs of angles formed by intersecting lines and among sides and angles of triangles.
- 1.3.1 Angle Pair Relationship (74)
- 1.3.2 Angles Formed by Transversals (85)
- 1.3.3 More Angles Formed by Transversals (95)
- 1.3.4 Angles and Sides of a Triangle (105)