Online Housing Applications
Incoming NEW and TRANSFER Students...
Housing Applications and Roommate Requests are DUE by
June 21st @ 5 p.m.
for best consideration!
Room, roommate, and meal plan assignments will be complete and posted by July 15th and we'll notify you by email.
Submit an application
You will need your Guilford Network Login (which is different from your email login and your Banner PIN). New students should receive an email with this information once your deposit is received from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance with resetting your password, contact the IT&S Help Desk at (336)316-2020 or email@example.com.
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for MyHousing Self-Service.
- Login to MyHousing Self-Service with your Guilford Network Login.
- You will now see your Home Page for My Housing Self-Service.
- Click on the "Housing Applications" drop-down menu at the top of the page and select the application that pertains to you. (If your application does not appear, it may not be open yet. Check the Housing Timeline or contact Residential Education & Housing directly.)
- Follow the instructions and prompts all the way through to the the "Congratulations!" confirmation page.
- You may revisit your application until it closes or until you have received your housing and meal plan assignments.
Use the slideshow for detailed instructions with screenshots.
Submitting an online housing application does NOT "book" or reserve your housing assignment or register you for a specific residence hall, it simply records your preferences and registers you within our system in order to receive a housing assignment. It may be ONLY ONE PHASE of your housing processes!
See additional instructions for:
A note about SINGLE ROOM REQUESTS...
Single rooms in Binford, Milner, English, Mary Hobbs, and Shore hall are NOT available during general room assignment processes (unless you have been pre-approved for a single room as an accommodation through the Accessibility Resource Center).
If a single room is important to you, you may consider one of the following options:
- Continuing Students may try to secure a single room in an apartment through the Apartment Group Application.
- Secure housing from the options that ARE available to you through the general room assignment processes (double room or apartment), but also register on the Housing Waitlist for a single room. We will let you know if a single room is available to offer to you at a later date.
Note that in either case, a single room is NOT GUARANTEED.