academic content curation
Create an annotated bibliography about a particular aspect of institutional racism (e.g., criminal justice, education, employment, housing, medical care).
See detailed instructions from your teacher for the most authoritative information related to requirements - always defer to your teacher's instructions!
- Include 4-5 sources.
- At least 1 source must be a peer-reviewed journal article.
- MLA Paper Format and Citations:
- Citations must be provided in proper MLA format.
- Original Annotations:
- Each annotation should be about 100 to 150 words long. Note that not all annotations need to be the same length since information sources vary in scope and depth.
- Excerpts from the Text:
- Excerpts should be 10-15 sentences long.
- Excerpts should make sense to readers without additional context.