Enter Prize Draws by Providing Feedback
Prize draws are entered by providing feedback to the presenters.
The more feedback you provide the more entries into the prize draws
Prizes include two draws for the new iPad.
The 2019 Vancouver Island University Education Expo is being presented by the Year 4 and 5 Bachelor of Education Students, and the Year 5 Post Baccalaureate Education Students, who are putting together some wonderful presentations and stations for you.
- More than 50 Topics
- Two ways to engage:
- Presentations (45 - 60 minutes)
- Stations (15 minutes)
- Sessions are hands-on, interactive, or just plain fascinating
- A day you do not want to miss.
- If you miss it, you will be all, like, "dang it", because people will be talking about it and saying things like: "Dude! It was, like, this radical experience." and "Oh my goodness! It was awesomeness itself!". You should just play it safe and not miss it.
- Each presentation and station you visit will improve your chances of winning door prizes, including awesome tech.
- Have a look at the list of topics. You will be intrigued. (Coming Soon)