How to Register for ACT
- Register for your test at: www.actstudent.org
- Sign up or log in to your ACT web account
- Select your test date and test option
- Select your test center
- Upload your photo (School photos work the best. Stop in and we will email your photo to you)
- Choose your college reports
- Send up to 4 score reports free by listing those colleges when you register.
- Scores are normally reported 2-8 weeks after you test.
- After you register you may change:
- Test date
- Test option
- Test Center
- College reports or add more reports
- Prepare for helpful resources
- Download or view the free “Preparing for the ACT” practice test booklet
- Check out the “ACT Question of the Day”
- Enroll in John Baylor Test Prep courses to be provided during the school day here in Griswold.
- Receive your scores
- Get your score report through you ACT web account. Scores are posted according to the schedule under the “View Your Scores” link
John Baylor ACT Test Prep Course Information