Hey guys :) - I'm writing this extension for Chrome & firefox. The chrome version is slightly better as it sizes nicely and has the option to pop out the popup in it's own window. Both extensions are now listed in their app stores so you can download them from there and they should auto update!
- 9 Feb 2016 - v0.20 beta
- Fixed firefox 'mark all clear' bug that never stopped processing.
- Fixed switching from messages to cloud games and back bug.
- Updated progress bar to show continuation of progress even when reopening dropdown.
- 9 Feb 2016 - v0.19 beta
- New feature - Click the cloud icon (top right) to see who is playing cloud enabled games!
- 8 Feb 2016 - v0.18 beta
- Added a popout button to allow the popup to stay open at the side of your screen (chrome only - firefox says no *sob*)
- New messages detected will display the blue banner at the top of the popout.
- Correctly shows scratch emoji images in messages.
- 5 Feb 2016 - v0.17 beta
- So sadly I have removed support for scratch extension blocks from the messaging plugin. It is now only for checking and replying to your messages (as was originally intended I guess *grin*) - @Paddle2See conveyed the Scratch Team's current thinking, that these extensions belonged on ScratchX.org.
- Bug fixes for not persisting the last messages and requiring a reload of the popup when not required...
- 4 Feb 2016 - v0.16 beta
- Ah! I forgot to package up the actual box2d - cuh. Done that now so it really should NOT be blocked by firewalls :)
- Added v0.3 of my box2d extension with better support for more features like spring joints.
- 3 Feb 2016 - v0.15 beta
- Changed so that the scratch extensions are all included in this extension rather than sideloaded to prevent issues with firewalls blocking content
- Updated box2d to support motors and constraints on angular joints.
- 2 Feb 2016 - v0.14 beta
- Begun to add support for sideloading new scratch extensions.
- Added a test implementation of the amazing box2d physics engine.
- 31 Jan 2016 - v0.13 beta
- Completely rewritten (looks pretty much the same)
- Now has a background process to load the messages so that closing and opening the popup does not require a full reload once more.
- Now includes remix count
- Now includes curation invites
- Now includes Follows
- 29 Jan 2016 - v0.12 beta
- Docked the 'mark read' and 'show all' buttons on a bottom panel to keep in view.
- Made 'your' posts appear in green.
- Better support showing of unread items (bar to left of item)
- Clicking 'show all' no longer resets what is marked as read.
- Remembers last read message for multiple scratch accounts - yay :)
- 29 Jan 2016 - v0.11 beta
- Fixes multiple send button clicks (disables button when you start to send)
- Fixes odd behaviour that causes extra query of scratch server when plugin starts up!
- 28 Jan 2016 - v0.10 beta
- Messages do not get marked as read (unless you click mark read at the bottom).
- Added progress bar.
- Adds "Griffpatch Storage" extension to your scratch projects for ingame saving! (supported in both chrome & firefox plugins now)
- 27 Jan 2016 - v0.7 beta - Fixed Firefox bug that prevented sending of messages!
- Messager does not yet support displaying of follows, forum posts, studio posts, invites, etc...
- Popup size is always large on firefox (this is a temporary workaround for a bug in firefox)
If you want to leave me feedback then do so on my Scratch Page :)