Future Student Athletes
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center
- Check out the tab of our website specifically dedicated to this.
- Send your SAT and ACT test scores to "9999" to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Be sure the courses you are taking are on the list of NCAA Approved Courses for WHHS. Click here and search by our school code: 410920.
- Visit the "My Planner" page after you register online to view your eligibility status and check for any missing info or documents.
- Review your sports participation (amateurism) responses and requeste final amateurism certification beginning April 1 (for fall enrollees) or October 1 (for spring enrollees).
- After graduation, ask your school counselor to send your final transcript with proof of graduation to the NCAA Eligibility Center.