Early Completers

If you plan to graduate a early, please print, fill out, and obtain the appropriate signatures on the Early Completers Form.

  • This form requires a typed, detailed plan for post-high school plans.
  • Once parent and student sign, turn into your counselor who will have the principal sign it.
  • Forms must be turned in one year prior if graduating one year early or end of April if graduating one semester early of senior year.