Welcome to Mrs. Huber's 1st Grade Class
Welcome to my class website!
At this site, you will find all the information you need!
1. Listen and follow directions quickly.
2. Raise your hand and wait to be called on to speak.
3. Stay on task and do your best work.
4. Stay in your assigned spot.
5. Keep your hands, feet, and all objects to yourself.
6. Respect yourself, others, and the school.
In our classroom, we use the clip chart system. This allows us to highlight responsible choices rather than focus on bad choices. Students are responsible for their behavior and given the opportunity to clip up and down throughout the day. This clip chart correlates to Behavior Bucks, where students can earn "money" to spend on different coupons.
Happy First Day of School!!
Click above to access the 18-19 syllabus.
Jitter Juice made our first day jitters go away!