2nd: PLTW CSP
3rd: Algebra 3 CP
4th: AP CSP
5th: PLTW CSP
59 & Below: F
- PLTW CSP and Java Honors students often work at self-paced. Assignments in the gradebook could be entered as a 0 until they have completed the assignment. This doesn't mean the student didn't do the assignment, it means they could still be working on the assignment at their own pace.
- I am required to enter grades on a weekly basis. Late work does not take priority over on-time work. If you have any questions, email me.
Gifts (Update for Teacher Appreciation Week):
- Gifts are not necessary, but if you feel the need I accept the following items:
- Starbucks gift cards
- Foreign currencies: Thai Baht or Euro or Belize Dollar
- Verbal Thank You
- Thank you notes
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Exotic Fruits
If your child is in one of my courses, I would like to try to make myself available for one-on-one help. In order to meet with students for one-on-one help, I need to know at least 2 days in advance to schedule a time to work together. I can typically meet with students before school, at lunch, or after school.