1st: Algebra 3 CP
3rd: Algebra 3 CP
5th: Java Honors
6th: PLTW Computer Science Principles
- 60% Chapter Tests and Projects
- 30% Quizzes
- 10% Homework & Classwork
59 & Below: F
- Late work will be entered in the computer as a 0 until it is turned in.
- Late work will be accepted with a deduction of 10% per day from the score the student received on the assignment. Assignments that were turned in a week late may not be accepted.
- PLTW CSP and Java Honors students often work at self-paced. Assignments in the gradebook could be entered as a 0 until they have completed the assignment. This doesn't mean the student didn't do the assignment, it means they could still be working on the assignment at their own pace.
- I am required to enter grades on a weekly basis. Late work does not take priority over on-time work. If you have any questions, email me.
- Gifts are not necessary, but Starbucks gift cards are appreciated! ;-)
If your child is in one of my courses, I would like to try to make myself available for one-on-one help. In order to meet with students for one-on-one help, I need to know at least 2 days in advance to schedule a time to work together. I can typically meet with students before school, at lunch, or after school.