Mauldin High School
Motivation* Achievement* Values* Success
701 E Butler Rd
Mauldin, SC 29662
Phone: (864) 355-6506
MHS Library Mission Statement
The mission of the MHS library is to foster a learning community that encourages students to love reading and create lifelong learners, who are effective and ethical users of information and resources prepared not only for their high school careers, but their life after graduation.
MHS Library Vision Statement
The MHS library strives to be a center of collaborative learning where students are not only lifelong learners, but creators, innovators, and future seekers. This will be accomplished by collaborating with teachers, developing a collection that is representative of the community, and implementing literacy instruction for students.
- Students may check out up to 5 books and keep them for up to three weeks.
- Books that are not on hold for another student may be renewed twice.
- Students should not check out books or materials for another student.
- Books are the responsibility of the student who checked them out and should be treated with care and respect.
- There will be a $0.10 a day fine for all overdue books.
- If a book is lost student will be responsible to pay for the book.
Library Policies and Procedures
- All students must have a signed pass to visit the library.
- Please do not eat or drink in the library. Water bottles should remain closed and away from books and equipment.
- Please return all books to the drop slot at the circulation desk or outside the atrium library entry.
- Respect other patrons by working quietly and leaving your area clean and neat.
Flipster Online Magazine Subscription: username: mauldinhigh password: mavericks
Cameron's Collection - Supporting Teen Mental Health and Wellness
Privately access Cameron's Collection here - An ebook collection of over 50 titles related to sensitive teen issues including anxiety and depression
Cameron Gallagher was a bright and talented young girl battling depression and anxiety whose dream was to raise awareness and help erase the stigma about the topic. At the tender age of 16, she suddenly passed away from an undiagnosed heart condition. Her legacy and efforts live on through the CKG Foundation and its nationwide "SpeakUp" 5k races, which raise awareness and provide resources to teens who suffer from depression and anxiety.
To support Cameron's dream, Gale created Cameron's Collection to ensure schools and public libraries are equipped with the educational resources to help struggling teens. Additionally, Gale will donate a portion of the proceeds from each collection sold to the CKG Foundation to further support their education and awareness of teen mental health and wellness.*find a trusted adult for help if you are depressed or in danger. Reach out to your MHS Guidance Counselor if you need to talk to someone.
Jessica Tomlin- Director Jill Purcell- Last Names A-CaTamaran Hightower- Last Names Ce-FiGwen Hyer- Last Names Fl-HElaine Wofford- Last Names I-McCCheryl Scott- Last Names McD-PLu Bigalke- Last Names Q-StReggie Patterson- Last Names Su-Z