Ms. Hugo's House of English
Thanks for stopping by my website!
- Email – email@example.com
- Classroom – 864-452-0860
- Dr. Phinnize J. Fisher Middle School - 864-452-0800
- Please email to confirm plans to attend
- Every Tuesday morning from 7:45-8:15.
- Every Thursday afternoon from 3:30-4:00.
- Additional times available by appointment.
- The STEAM Middle School will provide a continuous pathway of education through opportunities that create STEAM-literate graduates ready to accept the challenges of the curriculum at high school, advanced education, and the needs of tomorrow’s workforce. Innovation is the key to discovering the solutions to the challenges facing the world today and in the future.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) Education seeks to transform the typical teacher-centered classroom by encouraging a transdisciplinary curriculum that is driven by problem-solving, discovery, exploratory learning, and an experience that requires each student to actively engage in a situation in order to find its solution. The STEAM curriculum permeates every facet of the school environment-from the moment the student steps onto the campus until he/she advances to high school and the post-secondary world.