Career and Technical education
About Career and Technical Education
Welcome to the Career and Technical Education site. Greenville County takes pride in offering our students a large variety of career and technical educational experiences and opportunities. These opportunities include career exploration, acquisition of career skills, college credit, work based learning experiences, internships, apprenticeships and even industry certifications. Career and Technical Education exploration is available in all of the career cluster areas.
Click on the icons below to explore coursework that is offered at our high schools and career centers within each cluster group. Course offerings vary by school so check with your high school or career center to determine course availability.
Career Centers and their Feeder High Schools
- Bonds Career Center (Blue Ridge High, Eastside High, Greer High, Riverside High)
- Watch a video about Bonds Career Center here.
- Donaldson Career Center (Greenville High, Southside High, Woodmont High)
- Watch a video about Donaldson Career Center here.
- Enoree Career Center Center (Berea High, Carolina Academy, Travelers Rest High, Wade Hampton High)
- Watch a video about Enoree Career Center here.
- Golden Strip Career Center (Hillcrest High, J. L. Mann Academy, Mauldin High)
- Watch a video about Golden Strip Career Center here.
Career and Technical Education Staff
Eric Williams, Executive Director of Career and Technical Education
email@example.com | 864.355.1091
Latoya Dodson, Regional Career Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.355.1094
Brittany Oglesby, CTE Financial Specialist
email@example.com | 864.355.1090
Christine Thomas, Academic Specialist for Career and Technical Education
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864-355-0937
Work Based Learning
Tara Dean, Director of Special Projects for Academics
email@example.com | 864.355.3081
Katie Porter, Work-Based Learning Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.355.1576
Lynn Tuten, Work-Based Learning Coordinator
email@example.com | 864.355.1077
Michelle Willis, Work-Based Learning Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.355.1093
Leland Blankenship, Director, Donaldson Career Center
email@example.com | 864.355.4650
JF Lucas, Director, Golden Strip Career Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.355.1050
Brana Myers, Director, Enoree Career Center
email@example.com | 864.355.7400
Mike Parris, Director, J. Harley Bonds Career Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864.355.8080