Colorado's premier Electrical Engineering and Lighting Design company, since 2008
No project is too big or too small, and we've seen it all!
Welcome to GreenLight Engineering! We hope you browse our many featured projects on this site. We look forward to working with you on your next construction project.
Two past GreenLight Engineering restaurant projects are featured in the Denver Post's breakdown of 21 restaurant names utilizing "&": Guard & Grace and Salt & Grinder. So we've designed 9.5% of all Denver restaurants using ampersands in their names, an accomplishment that makes us Proud & Hungry!
GreenLight Engineering has moved!
We're keeping our new location under wraps for now, since it's still under construction. Until the big reveal, we're available by phone and email, and we're happy to meet with you anywhere to discuss how we can help you make your next project a success!
Now Under Construction...
- Columbine Country Club is nearing completion. Big thanks to Marsh and Associates for getting us involved in such a great project. Ludvik Electric and Hyder Construction are building a great facility!
- The new Food Bank of Larimer County facility will take over the space previously occupied by High Country Beverage in Loveland, CO. We're happy to be working with High Point Electric, Dohn Construction, and [au]workshop.
- The renovation of Country Club Gardens has begun. Sitting in the shadows of the beautiful new apartment towers developed by The Broe Group are the historic 1950's era Gardens, ready for a major overhaul with moden electrical and lighting systems. JNS has worked hard to preserve the natural character of the buildings, while really spicing up the interiors.
- Saunders Construction is moving fast on Archetype Distillery on South Broadway in Denver, another great collaboration between GreenLight Engineering and our friends at Architectural Workshop!
- Snyder & Sons Distillery is underway in Lafayette, CO. Looking forward to enjoying a beverage in their new tap room later this summer!
- Starting soon is the highly-anticipated Tom's Urban + Tivoli Brewing in the Westin Hotel at Denver International Airport.
Archetype Distillery, coming soon
(rendering courtesy of Architectural Workshop)
Tom's Urban and Tivoli Brewing at DIA, coming soon
(rendering courtesy of JGA, Inc. in Southfield, Michigan)