Race Information & Map
The Griffin Gallop Cross Country Challenge includes 3 races:
- Cross Country Challenge -- 2 mile loop around the Green Fields Campus which includes mud pits, hay bale obstacles, grassy crawl space and rough terrain. This race is timed and appropriate for all ages.
- Fun Run -- 1 loop around our Green Fields Campus (about 0.7 mile) with optional mud pits, hay bale obstacles, grassy crawl space and rough terrain. This race is intended for younger runners and those who prefer not to be timed.
- Muddy Mutts Race -- Bring your dogs and make your way through 1 loop around campus through mud, hay and rough terrain! All dogs must be kept on leash and please, keep in mind there will be other dogs on campus.
Parking & Directions
Parking is available in our faculty lot on the South end of campus as well as our larger main lot on the North end of campus.
Green Fields is located at 6000 N. Camino de la Tierra in Tucson, AZ. Our closest cross street is Orange Grove and Thornydale on the Northwest side of Tucson. From the West: head West on Orange Grove and turn left on Camino de la Tierra, please use the first entry driveway before the large row of trees on the left side of the road.
These are the categories receiving medals:
- 1st Place Male/Female - GF Student, grades K-5 (Lower School)
- 1st Place Male/Female - GF Student, grades 6-8 (Middle School)
- 1st Place Male/Female - GF Student, grades 9-12 (Upper School)
- 1st Place Male/Female - GF Parent
- 1st Place Male/Female - GF Faculty & Staff
- 1st Place Male/Female - GF Alumni
- 1st Place Male/Female - General Participant, Friend of Green Fields
We encourage all of our participants to review the route map before event day.