Dinner and Concert Information
Saturday, June 29th - Main Event!
Parking will only be available in the State Fair of WV free-parking lot. Entrance to the fairgrounds for the reunion will be through the main gate tunnel. Coolers and backpacks will not be permitted past the Security Checkpoint at the entrance. Portable lawn chairs will be permitted.
Gate will open at 1:00 pm - Upon entering, pick up your Reunion Event Packet. Separate lines will be available for those attendees who picked up their packet at Greenbrier East on Friday. (Attendees must wear the armband at all times while attending Saturday's event on the fairground)
- 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm - GEHS Memorabilia Hall - Gus Douglass Building
- 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Silent Auction - Gus Douglass Building
- 2:30 pm - JROTC Flag Raising, National Anthem, and GEHS Alma Mater Opening
- Various classes with Meet and Greets throughout the grounds
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Buffet dinner provided by "Hog Wild Bar-B-Que" in the West Virginia Building and Outside Picnic Area (must have armband and attached tag - one meal per person)
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 - Entertainment by Grammy Award winning, multi-platinum selling Country Music icon, Trace Adkins - Grandstand and Track seating. (Armband check at Security Entrance)
- 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm - DJ and Dancing in the West Virginia Building
Hog Wild Bar-B-Que
Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, and Brisket
Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Buns/Rolls, Brownies, Condiments
Sweet Tea, Lemonade, Water
Concessions & T-Shirts will be sold throughout the day (light snacks/ soft drinks/bottled water) by GEHS student organizations.
The State Fair of WV will be for selling alcoholic beverages in the West Virginia Building from approximately 4:00 pm until 11:00 pm. Must have I.D. in order to purchase.
Childcare/Sitting Services will be provided by the GEHS Early Education Department students during Saturday's main event. Visit the Guardian Spartans page on the website for more information and registration.