Sp. Ed. LEA Supervisor
Job Title: LEA SUPERVISOR
Contract Length: 240 days
Position open until filled
Deadline to apply: May 6, 2019
Qualifications include the following:
- Applicants must meet the following and bring a current Arkansas Educator's License as proof of licensure areas:
- Arkansas Special Education Instructional Specialist License
- Arkansas Program Administration Special Education P-12 License
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a special education teacher AND/OR
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an LEA Supervisor or an Assistant LEA Supervisor
- Experience with due process paperwork, timelines, annual reviews, and interpretation of test results for students with disabilities
- Muyst have focused and clear oral communication skills with students, parents, teachers, and other administrators
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of the identification, evaluation, and due process for students with disabilities.
If selected for an interview, you will be required to bring a resume, copy of awarded degreees, and a copy of your AR Educator's License.