Professionally Staffed... By Volunteer Firefighters
ISO RATING: CLASS 4
The City of Gray Fire Department’s mission is to provide citizens with a professional, highly trained and compassionate staff, to mitigate any emergency situation, whether natural or man-made in a safe timely manner. To reduce or eliminate the adverse effects upon life, property and the environment through effective fire suppression, disaster and hazardous materials incident management, and community fire prevention programs and public education.
The City of Gray Fire Department is dedicated to being the best community-focused fire Department to meet the ever changing needs of our community while ensuring a safe and secure environment for all Department members. We strive to achieve this through professional development, unity and teamwork. We share a vision of creating and maintaining a leading-edge organization of highly trained volunteers who are dedicated to exceeding our community's expectations.
We, the members of the Gray Fire Department are committed to the following values in our interactions with coworkers and customers:
· Professionalism– In application, appearance, attitude and standards.
· Integrity– Demonstrate honesty and fairness.
· Compassion– Demonstrate kindness and empathy.
· Responsibility and Accountability– Professionally, personally and fiscally responsible for our actions.
· Respect– For each other, our Department, the City Government and our customers, the citizens and visitors of the City of Gray.
· Diversity– Be open minded and responsive to the uniqueness of our community without regard to age, gender, religion or ethnic origin.
· Commitment– In all department endeavors.
· Teamwork– Encourage unity and a cooperative attitude.
· Health and Safety – Personal and professional health and safety is paramount in fulfilling the mission of the City of Gray Fire Department.
· Excellence - Providing the highest level of public service to the public.
· Leadership - "Providing guidance and support throughout the community and department".
· Tradition - "Preserving and carrying forward the legacy of those who served before us".
Safety is Paramount, Everyone goes home.
111 James Street Gray, Georgia 31032
Services We Provide
- Fire Saftey Education
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- CPR Certification Classes