Goleta Union School District
The @Afterschool program strives to support the GUSD mission by providing a safe, engaging and supportive environment for students. The purpose of @Afterschool is to provide families with high-quality care with an emphasis on wellness and socioemotional learning.
Hours of Operation
- Kinderbridge "bridges" the time between kinder dismissal and regular dismissal.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 1:30-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:30-2:00
- @Afterschool operates from dismissal (even on minimum days) until 5:30 each day.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $40/family, paid via automatic debit.
- Annual registration renewal is $20/family.
- NOTE: Only adults listed as contacts for your child will be allowed to sign your child out.
$120/month for up to 5 days/week care until 3:00 (2:00 Thursday)
Drop-in: $15/day with 24 hour notice pending availability (not available on minimum days)
Note: Kinders may also sign up for @Afterschool until 5:30 each day.
1 day/week= $100/mo.
2 days/week= $200/mo.
3 days/week= $250/mo.
4 days/week= $300/mo.
5 days/week= $325/mo.
Drop-in: $30/day with 24 hour notice pending availability (not available on minimum days)
All fees are paid monthly, in advance via automatic debit.
Invoices are emailed on/around the 1st of the month, fees are automatically debited approx. 5 business days later.
Changes to enrollment must be made one week prior to the end of the month to be reflected in the subsequent month's bill.
There are no refunds for unused days or holidays.
September through May are equal monthly payments, there are no discounts for holidays and no additional fees for minimum days.
Late fees are automatically incurred at pick-up time at the rate of $1/minute. Repeated late pickups are cause for dismissal from the program. In the case of an emergency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request first time enrollment, please click the link for your school:
Returning families: please email email@example.com to request renewal enrollment.
- NOTE: Brandon, Ellwood, Foothill, Hollister, Isla Vista, Kellogg and Mountain View @Afterschool programs are currently at capacity and only accepting waitlist students. Complete the registration request and you will be contacted if you would like to be placed on the waitlist. There is no registration fee to be placed on the waitlist.
- There is limited availability in Kinderbridge at Brandon, Ellwood, Isla Vista, La Patera and Mountain View.