Be a part of an award winning team. Weather you want to develop your leadership potential, or give back to the community, we have opportunities available for Golden Key members.
Still want to help but don’t have time to be on a committee? We are always in need for volunteers to help with specific events throughout the year. Event details on Facebook closer to the date.
- Golden Key Swinburne is holds annual volunteering days in November and December. We will be wrapping Christmas gifts for two different organisations. KOGO (Knit One Give One) helps children who are in refuges from domestic violence. Operation Christmas sends gifts to disadvantaged children overseas. We would love you to come and bring as many friends as you like.
- We are always looking for volunteers to help at our many events. Roles range from ushering guests, to setting up tables, and event organising the event.
- We are organising a weekly volunteering program. We will be needing volunteers to assist in our SPARK programs on a rotational basis. Please let us know if you interested in tutoring children or donating school supplies.
Committee Positions Vacant
Being a member of Golden Key gives you the opportunity to be involved with planning and running your own events. Golden Key Swinburne currently has positions open for members looking to develop their leadership potential and give back to the community.
- Academic Officer: Organise annual Academic breakfast, where students get to meet the Vice Chancellor of Swinburne. Maintain relationships with Swinburne staff.
- Alumni Liaison Officer: Keep graduates active in Golden Key once they have stopped studying. Keep track of notable members and write articles about their success.
- Community Service Officer: Coordinate volunteer projects.
- Public Relations Officer: Make Swinburne students and general public aware of Golden Key activities.
- Newsletter Editor: Collect articles written by other members, update blog and distribute newsletter (via email).
- Honorary Member Liaison Officer: Maintain relationships with Swinburne staff.
Exceptional Alumni Nominations
Do you know a former Swinburne student that has become a success or is active in helping the community? We would like to hear from them. Each month our newsletter will have a feature article on a notable Golden Key member. Please nominate a friend or yourself.
Contact our secretary Liz (firstname.lastname@example.org).