Head Coach/Varsity: Courtney Kennedy
- Has taught English at Hebron High School and Hebron 9th Grade Center for 8 years.
- This is her 9th year at Hebron and her 12th year teaching in LISD.
- Before coming to Hebron, she taught 3 years at Durham Middle School working with 6th and 7th grade, and coached cheerleading for 2 years.
- She has been in charge of the Freshmen squad for 7 years, following 1 year coaching the Junior Varsity cheer squad.
- Coach Kennedy graduated from The University of Oklahoma (BOOMER SOONER!!!) where she received a BA in English Education.
- She loves to travel, shop, read, go to the lake, and attend sporting events (especially going to Norman to watch the Oklahoma Sooners football games).
- She loves spending time with friends and family and her little dog, Oliver.
Junior Varsity Coach: Kerilyn Rivers
- Graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas
- Received a BA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Taught at MacArthur High School in Irving for 2 years (12th Grade Government)
- Served as the head gymnastics coach for MacArthur High School from 2013-2015
- She currently teaches 11th grade U.S. History at the main campus
- This will be her third year teaching/coaching at Hebron
- 17 years of cheerleading/gymnastics background
- Hobbies: going to the lake, going to Ranger games, tumbling (when my body allows it!) and hanging out with friends/family
Freshman Coach: McKenna Baxter
- Former Hebron Hawk & Hebron Cheerleader (was on Coach Kennedy's first squad at Hebron)..... a.k.a "Coach Beast" :)
- Was a cheerleader for 12 years of her life
- Graduated from Texas A&M University with a BS degree in Interdisciplinary Studies (WHOOP!).
- Coach Baxter is certified to teach all contents in Elementary, Middle School Math & Science, and High School Math.
- Previously taught 7th grade Math/PAP at Killian Middle School.
- This is Coach Baxter's first year teaching at Hebron. She teaches Geometry at the main campus.
- Loves traveling, shopping, live music, going to the movies, watching college football, and spending time with friends.