APRIL 15-18, 2019
- Important Reminder to Students: Please ensure you are not parking in areas that are not parking spots for students. Student parking lot is on a first come first serve basis. Parking tickets will be issued by HRM to all cars that violate any parking signs and areas that prohibit parking.
- Ms. Young's plant club meeting is today at lunch.
- Any AP students who took courses this year are required to attend a pre-administration meeting before they write their AP exams in May. This meeting will take place in room 2076 at 9:45 on April 25th. If you are unable to attend, please see Ms. Conrad about a makeup session.
- Co-op Interviews will take place starting Thursday, April 25th. Check the schedule on Room 1114's door Tuesday, April 23rd
- Duke of Ed meeting today at lunch for Grade 10 and 11's.
- The SJA Music Club and Band are holding the Spring Coffee House on Thursday, April 25th at 7pm in the cafeteria. Come out and enjoy some delicious treats and great music.
- SJA Clothing order forms are available in the main office. Orders can be submitted in the main office at LUNCH ONLY from Tuesday, April 23rd to Tuesday, April 30th. Payment is by CASH - Exact change only.
Cafeteria menu April 15 - 19th
Special #1 – Popcorn Chicken Mashed Potato Bowl
Special #2 – Donair Sub with Caesar Salad
Special #3 – Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
Friday - No School