Sports & PE
Basketball Coach: Craig Lastres
MS Soccer: John Torres
Cheerleading Coach: Maria Karalekas-Lastres
A Note from our Basketball and Soccer Coach:
Our sports teams practice at 7:00am sharp every day. Please show up ready and on time.
A Note from our Cheerleading Coach:
Our cheerleading program is for fourth and fifth grade students. Whether beginner or experienced, your child will have the opportunity to learn new cheers and develop new skills in the areas of jumps, dance, coordination, and teamwork. We strongly encourage leadership skills and building each other's self-confidence.
Practice takes place every Friday at 7:15am sharp!
- BOKS - Grades 3, 4, 5
- Dance - Grades 6, 7, 8
- Soccer - Grades 6, 7, 8
- Basketball Team - Grades 4, 5
- Fitness Club - Grades 6, 7, 8
- Soccer Team - Grades 3, 4, 5
*Winter/Spring ES Basketball Team - During school days
*Winter/Spring MS Basketball Team - Saturday Games
*Winter/Spring ES Soccer Team - During school days
- CHAMPS Soccer - Grades 3, 4, 5
- PSAL Basketball - Grades 6, 7, 8
- Developmental Basketball - Grades 6, 7, 8
4th & 5th Grade District Basketball Team, Soccer Team, Cheerleading Team:
- Fall: Tryouts & Practice
- Winter - Spring: Games Dec - May, 10am, home or away