Organizational design outlines the ways in which an institution goes about supporting its own strategic plans. Organizational design is multi-faceted, touching on process, procedures, workflow, systems, marketing/branding, compensation, performance evaluation, benchmarking, succession and more. In short, it is institutional infrastructure. In an age where innovations occur at breakneck speed, organizational design cannot be constant. It must respond to the changing needs of the key stakeholders it was created to support.
Organizational design often fails to keep pace with the demands of stakeholders due to internal bias, tradition, and even lethargy. We help credit unions take a fresh look at their organizational design, identifying the strategies, solutions, and internal practices necessary to succeed in today’s highly competitive financial services industry. And in the event credit union clients are ill-equipped to execute change, we help with that, too.
We have worked on a variety of credit union design projects, including:
- Management restructuring
- Board governance model implementation (including Policy Governance)
- Board succession planning/process development and/or management
- CEO performance evaluation process development and/or management
- CEO succession planning/process development and/or management
- Workflow/process analysis and improvement
- Sales program development
- Merger workflow assimilation/integration
- Vendor evaluation and selection
Have a Design Project In Mind?
Do you have a project in need of consulting support? Complete our proposal request form to let us know what you have in mind. If you have a Request for Proposal document you would like to share, feel free to send it to RFP@glattconsulting.com.
G| Glatt Consulting Group, Inc. | Tel: +1 (888) 217-5988