We feel that when employees better understand the value of their salary and benefits packages, along with being equipped to navigate their personal finances, we help them reach their long-term retirement goals. In doing so, employees become less stressed and productivity in their daily work increases.
This four hour workshop is specifically designed for educators (teachers,support staff, administrators) and is delivered in an instantly practical way.
Content includes, but is not limited to;
- Basic budgeting techniques and strategies
- Understanding pre-retirement savings tools
- Calculating your state pension
- Deciding if phased retirement is for you
- Evaluating how to best leverage your Social Security benefit
- Earns 1 BeWell point for GPS employees
Enroll in our Financial Wellness series now and join the hundreds of other educators who have benefited from this valuable information.
Register for Classes
Financial Wellness Series Google Classroom
During the Financial Wellness Series classes, you may be referred to our Google Classroom for digital forms.
1. Enter the Google Classroom, button to the right.
2. Click the '+' button on the top right of the screen.
3. Enter classroom code that was given in class.
Dr. Suzanne Zentner, Assistant Superintendent, Instructor
Conna Jones, Executive Assistant
Strategy and Business Development Telephone: 480-497-3326