Google Resource Center
The Google Suite
G Suite is a set of intelligent apps—Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and more—designed to bring people together, with real-time collaboration built in from the start.
The G Suite includes:
Gmail * Drive * Forms * Chrome
Sheets * Docs * Draw * Google Plus
Hangouts * Calendar * Sites * Slides
Click on any of the icons above to learn more about each one! or visit our Tip #2 page to read more about the G Suite
Use the navigational menu on the left (may be collapsed on smaller screens) to see a full list of our resources.
G Suite vs. Google Apps for Education (GAFE)
Google is a vast jungle filled with apps, extensions, add-ins and a zillion other things that make it so unique. Google Apps for Education (otherwise known as GAFE) is just a few extra bells and whistles that simplifies the process for collaborative learning.
Check out this video on the Google for Education page for more info. You can also visit our Getting to Know Google to learn more.
Join our Ongoing Google Classroom!
- Go to classroom.google.com/
- Click the + sign in the top right corner
- Use the Class Code ef1x4ja to join the Google Classroom
- Check out some of the assignments or post a comment with an idea you would like to see more on
Useful Extensions for Chrome
Awesome Online Resources:
- EZ Change Your Google Password
- Using Your Chromebook Touchpad
- Google Arts & Culture Institute
- Fundamental Training for GAFE
- Google Help Center for Classroom
- Google Educator Group (GEG) - WA State
- Support for Google
- Chrome Web Store
- Kristina Wambold ESD 112
- 25 Google Drive Tips You Probably Don't Know