After School Enrichment
SESSION 4 Begins MONDAY APRIL 8
PennBrook After School Enrichment program strives to offer diverse quality activities for our K-6 students throughout the school year.
- Each session holds single day classes that meet for 5, 6 or 7 weeks based on our school calendar.
- Classes run from 3-4pm unless otherwise noted
- Classes only run on FULL SCHOOL DAYS* SOMETIMES WE SKIP FULL DAYS- CAREFULLY CHECK THE PUBLISHED DATES HERE
- Parents should pick up children at 4pm at the front door to the PennBrook School* see dismissal info*
- REMINDER OF OUR LATE PICK UP POLICY:
- Late pick up after 4:10 pm- student will be in Extended Day and drop in fee of $11 will apply in the Extended Day program. Please use the family door to the left of front door to be buzzed in.
2018- 2019 School Year Fees:
•7 week session = $77 •6 week session = $66 • 5 week session = $55
Students enrolled in FULL Afternoon (not AM) Extended Day discounted rated:
(This rate DOES NOT APPLY TO STUDENTS IN THE Convenience Hour Program)
•7 week session = $55 •6 week session= $44 •5 week session = $41
No partial session rates are available & refunds are not available once registration ends.
Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis and will run based on enrollment (minimum & maximum class sizes apply).
See our ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK AND INFO page for more information
As of Fall 2015, all Penn Brook After School Enrichment registration will occur ONLINE. No paper registrations will be accepted.
Registration is not complete, and therefore enrollment is not guaranteed without a processed payment in full for your child. Please ensure you pay the correct rate as your registration is not complete without this.
All students of GPS in the grade levels specified are eligible to participate in the program. Student behavior expectations at The Penn Brook After School Enrichment Program are consistent with the Penn Brook School expectations. Therefore, students who do not meet these expectations will be dropped from the program and refunds will not be granted.
Want to know more?
Please read our Class Description, Registration Info, Dismissal Info & FAQ pages for more specific information about our program.
Please contact Deb DiFruscio with questions, concerns or comments at PBenrichment@georgetown.K12.ma.us