MaxN-Fuze™ delivers important multivitamins, minerals, direct and indirect antioxidants to provide nutritional support for cellular function while supporting Max International's Glutathione enhancing products. MaxN-Fuze works by itself to refresh and revitalize while also working with other Max products to support the function of Glutathione.
Glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant, but it can’t protect your body from the ravaging effects of free radicals all by itself—that’s why we developed Max N-Fuze, to fight against free radical damage and oxidative stress. The Max N-Fuze formula helps relieve the burden placed on Glutathione by supporting other major antioxidant systems. Max N-Fuze also provides a comprehensive array of vitamins and nutrients that contribute to improving overall health and well-being. "Direct" antioxidants, such as vitamin C and vitamin E, neutralize free radicals before they can harm cells. “Indirect” antioxidants, such as broccoli seed extract and green tea extract, do not neutralize free radicals directly, but actually trigger long lasting antioxidant activity by inducing antioxidant enzymes that help eliminate many types of free radicals. Max N-Fuze is designed to deliver both direct and indirect antioxidants, as well as the nutrients and minerals to help support the important functions of the Glutathione network.
Keep out of the reach of children. This product is for adult use only. It is not intended for use by children, pregnant women, or nursing mothers. CONTAINS SOY
- Max N-Fuze is designed specifically to support other Max products by providing key vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that are known to support Glutathione or induce enzymes that support Glutathione.
- Provides key co-factors such as B vitamins, vitamin A, and selenium to support Glutathione function.
- Provides other endogenous antioxidants, CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid.
- Provides indirect antioxidants including broccoli seed extract (sulforaphane glucosinolate), green tea extract (catechins), and turmeric root extract (curcumin).
- Provides vitamins and nutrients needed to support the antioxidant defense systems including the antioxidant enzymes SOD (superoxide dismutase), CAT (catalase), and GPx (glutathione peroxidase).
- Uses the most highly concentrated form of sulforaphane glucosinolate (from broccoli seed extract), extracted to the highest standards.
- Helps support the Glutathione phase II detoxification pathway.
- Provides good nutritional value for only 10 calories.
Green Tea Extract (catechins) – an antioxidant which induces gamma-glutamylcysteine ligase, the first enzymatic step in the biosynthesis of Glutathione.
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcumin) – a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals.
Curcumin - also induces phase II enzymes that support the Glutathione detoxification pathway.
Broccoli Seed Extract (SGS-brand) – protects against DNA damaging electrophiles and helps cells neutralize toxins and carcinogens so they are eliminated from cells. It helps to induce the antioxidant enzymes used in phase II detoxification to boost antioxidant activity for as much as three days.
Quercetin – a supporting flavonoid antioxidant that scavenges free radicals that can damage cells.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and Alpha Lipoic Acid – endogenous antioxidants that are part of the body’s network of antioxidants. They work together with Glutathione in protecting the fat and water portions of the cells from different types of free radicals.
Vitamin D – vitamin D supports bone health, immunity, and other various health concerns.
Vitamin A (beta carotene) and B Vitamins – two types of essential vitamins that are key components of healthy immune systems, cell growth, and Glutathione development.
Selenium – the essential catalytic component of the enzyme Glutathione Peroxidase (GPx) and is absolutely required for its function.