These procedures will be followed for the use of all loaner devices
- Priority for use of loaner devices will always be students/teachers with devices in repair.
- All loaner devices will be maintained in the Technology Support Office.
- All loaner devices will be inventoried in Technology Support Office.
- Devices must be checked out through the Technology Support Office to maintain a record of use.
- All devices must be checked out only by Technology Support Personnel.
- Whether a student or teacher, the user must sign or initial receipt and return of the device.
- Upon check-in, Technology Support will notify the Computer Technician of any issues with the device.
- Devices will be pulled by the Computer Technician from the loaner inventory for new enrollments and students/teachers with devices in repair. Devices will be added to the loaner inventory by the computer technician when students withdrawal from school.