International Project Experience 2019
Use this site to navigate our project sites:
- Example 2018 WeTravel
This is the public landing page of this year's international project experience.
Most of the project and internal sites are open to members of our group only. So you might get error messages if you are not logged in.
International Project Experience is a course offered by the school of computer science at LUASA (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts).
Take a look at the concept of IPE.
- Computer History Museum a "must" if you don't know the term "Turing Machine"
- Triton Museum of Art in Santa Clara (free)
- Bike ride along the Guadalupe River Trail (free)
- NASA Visitors Center at Moffet Field (free)
- A walk around the Googleplex (free)
- Visit Intel Museum Santa Clara (free)
- South Bay Historical Railway Society (for railway buffs - Tue and Sat only)