Individual/Small Class Rules
學費相關規定 Tuition Fee Policy
- The registration and tuition fee does not include the fee of insurance, textbook and other teaching material. Students need to buy books themselves.
- The registration procedure and tuition payment has to be completed three working days before the class starts.
- The tuition is non-refundable.
- If you need to re-issue a receipt, please bring your passport (or ARC) to the CLC office.
課程規定 Class Rules
- 課表於完成繳費後由學生與華語中心雙方共同確定，但須以每次上課至少 2 小時,每週至少上課 1 次為原則。
- 學生因故請假，須於上課前一天下午 16:00 前（不含週末及國定假日）通知華語中心，由華語中心安排補課事宜。未於時限內告知者，則當日課程不補課亦不退費。
- Both the student and Wenzao Chinese Language Center shall confirm the schedule after the tuition is paid. The class is conducted in the form of at least 2 hour per time and one day a week.
- Request of absence has to reach Wenzao Chinese Language Center by 16:00 pm one day (not including weekend and holidays) before the class starts. There will not be make-up class or tuition refund without such a notice.
- Make-up class(es) should be completed in 2 weeks after the end of the registered term .
- The class will be postponed to the next time should there be a “no-work, no-class” announcement from the government due to emergencies such as typhoon.
- No-smoking on all campus.